Down days aren’t a loss on the storm chase. Time is typically spent troubleshooting technology issues, catching up on laundry, catching up on a bit of sleep, and visiting places tucked away in the wide open plains. Monument Rocks is just such a place, standing in stark contrast to the gently rolling plains stretching from horizon to horizon in a remote region of western Kansas. -Dave
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparations for the 2015 chase
- Welcome 2015 Field Crew Members!
- 2015 Virginia Tech Severe Storms Field Course
- Looking back at 2014 Hokie Storm Chase
- Back home
- Tripleheader on Memorial day
- Patience, persistence pay off in SE New Mexico
- Lightning, flooding can be big hazards in storm chasing
- Catching a monster … then having it chase us …