We are currently situated in Guymon OK, waiting for storm initiation to occur…most likely to our west or northwest. With storm movement forecasted to be to the SE, we now play the waiting game and watch the satellite. Still looking through photos/video of the busy Tuesday we had, and here is a photo taken by Kathryn Prociv from the storm were intercepted and tracked for several hours. -Dave
- The Countdown Begins!
- Preparations for the 2015 chase
- Welcome 2015 Field Crew Members!
- 2015 Virginia Tech Severe Storms Field Course
- Looking back at 2014 Hokie Storm Chase
- Back home
- Tripleheader on Memorial day
- Patience, persistence pay off in SE New Mexico
- Lightning, flooding can be big hazards in storm chasing
- Catching a monster … then having it chase us …